Victoria’s provisional Investor and Significant Investor streams (subclasses 188B and 188C) nomination programs for 2021-2022 are now open.
Major changes to the 2021-2022 program are:
Investor (subclass 188B)
- Complying investments of AUD $2.5 million held for the duration of the provisional visa
- Minimum SkillSelect points score of 80
- No requirement to make any additional investments
- No requirement to invest in Designated Investment Bonds
- All complying Venture Capital and Private Growth Equity funds investments must be made into Victorian based funds
Significant Investor (subclass 188C)
- Updated Complying Investment Framework for complying investment of AUD $5 million held for the duration of the provisional visa
- All complying Investment Capital and Private Growth Equity funds investments must be made into Victorian based funds
If you received a Victorian government nomination for an Investor Significant Investment visa prior to 1 July 2021, these changes will not affect you.
This includes if you were waiting for your visa to be processed by the Department of Home Affairs.
If you would like any further information regarding the Investor and Significant Investor (subclasses 188B and 188C) visas, or for assistance with any other migration matters, please contact our office.